Monday, July 24, 2006

The Dilemma of Roth


Cogito ergo sum...I think therefore I am!

How do you fight the enemy from within? And if by chance you'd ever find out, then how would you win?As the devil sings the song you'd long shut out within your mind, Old demons rise where they lay buried.The beast taps the "forbidden power" long trapped within the dark recess of your mind.

"I think therefore I am!" You muster the words hoping to gain control.

Your god did say "I am who I say I am". Does the fact of your claim not make you a god too? The devil puts the words into your mouth.

"Close. But not quite!" You retaliate.
You know full well that you have to get the devil out of your head or you'll loose it all.When the last flicker of hope dies, the darkness - all consuming - would become you.

How do you get the devil off your head?

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am!

No comments: