Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Prophecy Fulfilled


“You’ll come to terms with it soon enough. For now, a lost king is found – one reason for us to celebrate. We have our own Roi Perdu. But before we pat our backs, know well that doomsday looms ahead. It doesn’t help to know that as prophesied there would be 666 messiahs out there awakened. All of them would be vying for the prize - which would also include Andrews head now.” The priest doesn’t know when to stop.

“What do you proposed we do, Father?” My dame asked.

“Don’t ask me. I’m not the ‘God-wannabe’ here. He is.” Reverend Paul answered pointing to me. “But since you asked, I suggest we have an orgy.”

I couldn’t help thinking whether the god who made Father Paul really intended the “angel-priest” to be this way or whether it’s just free will or evolution gone awry. If my luck holds, I’ll know all the answers soon enough.

No comments: